Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Before and After of Carpet in a Smoke Damaged Home


This family’s West Columbia home suffered from a smoke caused by gas logs. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVP... READ MORE



Before and After Demo Photos of Residential Fire Damage


This family’s Cayce home suffered from a fire damage caused by a candle tipping over. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire... READ MORE



Fire Loss in Cayce/ West Columbia, Sc.


This family’s Cayce/ West Columbia home suffered from a fire caused by an electrical fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house... READ MORE



Fire Damage in a Cayce/ West Columbia Home


This family’s Cayce/ West Columbia home suffered from a fire caused by an outside fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fi... READ MORE



Fire Loss in Cayce/ West Columbia, Sc.


This family’s Cayce/ West Columbia home suffered from a fire caused by a fire place. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire,... READ MORE



Fire Damage in a Cayce/ West Columbia Home


This family’s Cayce/ West Columbia home suffered from a fire caused by grease. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but S... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Bathroom


Before and after picture of a bathroom damaged by a home fire, but recovered by our SERVPRO team.



2nd Fire Damaged Bathroom


A second bathroom that had been damaged by a house fire, but then recovered by our SERVPRO team.



Fire Damaged Den


Before and after picture of a den that was damaged in a house fire, but then recovered by our SERVPRO team.



Fire Damaged Kitchen


Before and after picture of a kitchen that had been damaged during a house fire, but then recovered by our SERVPRO team!



Kitchen Damaged by Fire


Another before and after picture of a kitchen damaged by a house fire, but then recovered by our SERVPRO team!



Fire Damaged Stairs


Before and after picture of stairs that were damaged during a house fire, but then recovered by our SERVPRO team!